Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 in 30 day eleven..."Wolf"

                                                                            12x9
original oil on canvas panel
so this is my painting for day 11...first off..i remember so vividly 12 years ago..being in my kitchen..sky a perfect blue..and then the horror...said prayers for the lost again as i do every year on this day...should be praying every day....ok..so this is a painting of the "child" of one of my daughter's friends...his name is Wolf...for obvious reasons...black is a very hard color to do..since i don't actually use black, it's a combination of several colors...hope her friend likes it!!...spent some really good time with my tennis buddies today..i really miss them over the summer when they're still playing tennis and i am golfing! - we were celebrating my friend Moon...and I loved being with them again!
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment