Monday, July 21, 2014

here's my surprise...

36x24 oil on canvas
so here's what I've been teasing for the past few days..we had a blast today at danny dakich's third annual summer of fun golf outing..this year was dedicated to his dad, tom dakich, who passed away in april very suddenly..i donated a painting of a golf glove..i think I posted it earlier here.. and a giclee on paper of danny guarding Michael Jordan in the early eighties..(I got danny to sign it!)..which alone brought $400 for riley hospital!!..danny's brother, tom, bought my golf glove and they were both very touched by my painting of his dad in his early days of the "junior mafia"..having lost my father so long ago, I know what they are going through..it was a great day of golf..i don't know what we thought we were going to do out there..most of the teams were young studs, playing from the whites and birdying almost every hole!!..our team of diane, nate, Davey and I ended up four under...not too shabby for us but certainly not in the money...fun was had by all anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment