Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tre Bicchieri...


here are a couple blasts from the past!.."C'est Moi!" and "My Friend Kermit"...these, along with fourteen other paintings are now on display at Tre Bicchieri, a lovely downtown restaurant in Columbus!!..Elaine, the owner, came to visit while i was at millrace last week and asked me to bring some pieces in..so Tuesday was the day and I am so thrilled to be there!!..i'm not sure if I mentioned that I was asked to do a week-long artist in residence at out local senior center.  I was somewhat apprehensive..worried I was supposed to teach..it turned out that I did do a bit of teaching but only in a very casual way..folks would come in, ask questions, one gal sat down and took notes for two hours!!..I saw friends from tennis, golf, neighbors, community leaders...that joint is one happening place!!..I really loved being there all week..even though it did set me back in my every day stuff a bit..now i'm working hard to complete a series of small pieces for my gallery in carmel..Inspire gallery, 111 W. Main st...she's having a Christmas show entitled "one hundred under one hundred"...I hope we have lots of Christmas shoppers..i am having a lot of fun trying some new stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment