Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Just a Few"

6 x 6 oil on board
please email sadiedavis7@comcast.net for purchase information

i'm excited - two of my grands are arriving in a little while for a sleepover! - at 10 this morning their mom jen called me to say oliver, who's 3, announced loudly: "i'm tired of waiting! - i'm going to ganny's all by myself!!"...needless to say - we are writing all the stuff down that these kids say - my mom did that with my kids ( i was too busy) - and i'm so glad she did - i'm doing it for my kids' kids!..as for the radishes - i pulled a couple out of the bunch and had a bit more time - i like the color better - more radish-y. i showed it to my hubby and he said..."is there anything you can do with radishes besides cutting them up and eating them?" - has anyone ever heard of cooked radishes? i may paint them a couple more times...this is my 40th daily painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment