Monday, September 28, 2009

"Just the Three of Us"

6 x 6 oil on canvs panel
so we were at the cottage this weekend..very sad to think we may not get back there this fall but always such a healing and relaxing environment when we're there. of course we did mexican on friday but the girls had to have martinis on saturday night - and so the olives. (these were actually olives from my frig at home) - their dad hand-stuffed their olives with bleu cheese ...(such a guy)...- we spent one whole day playing rummykub..at least my son in law said we spent 10 hours and he may have been right! my friend katie introduced me to the game in arizona and it is so much fun!! - i finally got my girls to play and i must admit i think they're hooked! i have a busy week but i hope to get back to painting! golf season is really winding down and i have to squeeze every last morsel out of it! in another couple months painting will take priority again but, til then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment