Saturday, December 12, 2009

hello again....."Do You See It?"


20x16 oil on stretched canvas
hello again......it sure has been a while - with thanksgiving and christmas and two openings thrown in - i've been pretty busy - just like every other person at this time of year! - i have some commissions to complete and i've been working on them - also on some stuff for my kids so obviously i'm not able to post that or else it'll ruin the surprise...i did get this one done - i think i may have posted it in progress several months ago but i'm trying to finish my cycles so it's done....i think....anyway - we're heading to our annual couples christmas party tonight only my hubby may not make it since he's down for the count. another couple can't make it - another medical emergency...seems like each year it gets harder to all gather in one piece but we're still all together in spirit! hope to be a bit more faithful with my posting and no, JE, you haven't been taken off my list for being bad. my bad! lyb

No comments:

Post a Comment