Monday, January 25, 2010

"Big Guy Little Guy" finished..i think

24x18 oil on stretched canvas
so i think this is finished...i'll have to look at it a while - especially through the camera lens...the last "big guy little guy" painting was of my son-in-law greg and my grandson joe. this is of my son jason and my grandson will. now i have to do one of my son-in-law jimmy and my grandson oliver and i'll be all set! oops...i already see a few things i need to correct, colorwise. just a few. we're all over the moon that the colts are in the superbowl! - it turned out to be quite a nice game after that horrendous first half! - the poor hoosiers on the other hand...i think we got a raw deal by having to play a game at that hour - not a lot of fans in the stands and so much emotion over the colts win - they're young...they'll come along! this will be my last post for the rest of the week - i need to work in my studio and get ready for a little long weekend trip to the big apple!!! can't wait! - i'll be taking lots of pics and probably do some city scenes next week! tata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment