Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Look What I Found"!!

18x18 oil on stretched canvas
believe it or not - here's another painting of tillie - her mom was such a photo freak in tillie's early years - (she has less time now of course) - so i have so much painting fodder from her efforts!! i've been working on other things lately - still haven't rearranged my studio but i DID clean out the frig today! - a major undertaking! but i realized yesterday that a day that i don't get to my studio or do something art-related...well - it's sort of a strangely unfulfilling day....i really shouldn't feel that way since i have so very much other wonderful stuff in my life...but i dearly love to paint. and that's a fact.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just now came across your blog & I'm glad I did! Your paintings are just wonderful! I really love your painting style & technique!!

    Best Wishes!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. dana - thanks - i need to see if i can find you as well -

    ReplyDelete