Google+ Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Homage to Elizabeth...SOLD

24x18 oil on canvas
so yesterday was "tax day"...we arrived home Monday from Arizona where we visited our good friends tim and Katie...had such a good time as usual!!..then spent all day tuesday finalizing our tax stuff..yesterday we went to indy with mike and judy for our annual tax/shopping/dinner outing...finally ate at ocean prime which was absolutely gorgeous!!!...so we arrived home around nine and I checked my mail..got the most pleasant surprise..a fine fellow had purchased my "homage to Elizabeth" from my website.  he's also interested in a painting i have hanging at s.i.c.a..."big city"...and perhaps a few others there..also my "girl in a straw hat" from mary cassatt..also on my website....i love that painting and not sure i'm ready to sell her...but what a thrill to find a sold painting..always a thrill when someone likes your work enough to have it in their home!!! thank you doug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment