Thursday, March 20, 2014

Homage to Elizabeth...SOLD

24x18 oil on canvas
so yesterday was "tax day"...we arrived home Monday from Arizona where we visited our good friends tim and Katie...had such a good time as usual!!..then spent all day tuesday finalizing our tax stuff..yesterday we went to indy with mike and judy for our annual tax/shopping/dinner outing...finally ate at ocean prime which was absolutely gorgeous!!!...so we arrived home around nine and I checked my mail..got the most pleasant surprise..a fine fellow had purchased my "homage to Elizabeth" from my website.  he's also interested in a painting i have hanging at s.i.c.a..."big city"...and perhaps a few others there..also my "girl in a straw hat" from mary cassatt..also on my website....i love that painting and not sure i'm ready to sell her...but what a thrill to find a sold painting..always a thrill when someone likes your work enough to have it in their home!!! thank you doug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment