Thursday, October 15, 2009

work in progress...


i haven't been able to post for the past couple days - something's wrong with my tummy. my hubby had me come in to the ER today for a battery of tests but nothing showed up - we'll see about tomorrow - anyway - i've been working on this painting for a while -little bit at a time -i'm sort of sneaking up on it which is very unusual for me - usually i go at a painting full tilt and it's done alla prima or in one session. but this has more detail than usual and that's yet to come. since i'm posting this now and then i'll post the finished piece whenever i finish it...it may be a bit disjointed. i think i may take some pictures of a painting in progress - and think of it ahead of time so i'll actually DO it..so the various stages of the painting can be seen. now that's a tall order for me - to get that organized..but we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment