Saturday, September 1, 2012

been a while...

"Day Dreaming"
12x12 gallery wrap original oil
i really don't know what i've been doing...not a lot of painting...some...this is my donation to the Gleaners' Food Bank gala fund-raiser being held this month in Indy. i think i'm naming it day-dreaming...any other thoughts or suggestions?...on the 20th, we played in danny dakich's "summer of fun" golf outing benefiting riley hospital...davey probably shouldn't have played because that may have been the final straw for his shoulder...and his surgery looms in 11 days..poor guy is definitely not looking forward to it!..we had a family reunion last weekend - good to see most of the family although a few notables were missing...hated that...i'm planning to tackle my studio..again...and maybe get some stuff done.  my "grand" project has been sitting by the wayside..waiting for me to stop playing golf and take up my brushes again...i love summer! - but the winter will be a productive time for me...promise...


No comments:

Post a Comment