Sunday, August 18, 2013

gleaners donation

13x10 oil on prepared panel
 
so here's my painting for gleaners...they thought something wine-related would be good this time so here it is...I planned to get this accomplished at the lake but we ended up coming home early...my hubby was having a terrible time sleeping and then thought he was getting the flu...had a really bad 24-36 hours and i sure didn't want to make it worse with oil paint fumes...but my studio is so far away from him here at home so I was able to get at it...also getting ready for our annual gregory family reunion here this weekend..lots of stuff to catch up on if i want to play a little golf this week...rooting hard for our girls to pull it out against the euros in the solheim cup!!  we just can't seem to make a putt!!!!~



1 comment: