Tuesday, September 17, 2013

jen and kids...in progress...

so this is for my son-in-law jimmy for his birthday...coming up this Saturday...YIKES!...I just decided to do this today so i'm dashing and it's in the freezer as we speak.  the big thing in something like this is to get the values and shapes correct..at this distance, i'm never going to capture a true likeness but if the vales and shapes read, the painting will "read"...this has a long way to go and so  it's in the freezer so the paint will stay workable when I get back to it.. I had a lot of fun today..last day of our club championship but I played my way out of the tourney last week so this was just fun...I know it's in there...just have to let it come out all the time...I truly don't know how the pros can concentrate for four straight days...I can't even do it for one day..maybe painting was on my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment