Thursday, February 26, 2015

Honda classic..but no pics....

We spent today at the Honda classic..no cameras allowed of course, but we were invited to park at a friend of mike and Ginny's..who happens to have a condo right at the drop area of number fifteen of the noted "bear trap"...a par three to a green surrounded by water ..with the wind howling at 25..gusting to 35...and WITH the players on this hole....we saw so many balls go into the drink..lots of doubles and triples..probably took a lot of players out of the tourney on the very first day!..we saw rory struggle mightily..I took a few pics back at the condo but I can't seem to retrieve them from my camera..maybe later!..a great day..yesterday was strange for golf...once again I had a really good nine and a really not so good nine!..if only I could choose my nines..like we do sometime at hlcc..I'd be ROCKIN!!!!...hope the weather lets us play our last round tomorrow ....

No comments:

Post a Comment