Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Impending Storm over Satilla"

6 x 6 oil on board

please email sadiedavis7@comcast.net for purchase info

this picture was taken from janet's dock - looking back toward the treeline. it was the last night and the sky was turning ominous and i had to dash out there and take some pix - what a breathtaking view!! - i'm not sure i captured the majesty of the experience - i'll probably paint this several times until i get it right! we're getting ready to drive back down to st simons on thursday so no posts for sure that day - not sure about tomorrow as we're getting organized. but i think i can post the things i do down there - at least i hope so - my techno friend carolyn helped me today so i may be all set! - if i can't get wyfi down there i'll get back in touch in two weeks. lyb

1 comment:

  1. I love this painting. Wow. I just found your blog via Carol Marine's and will add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete