Wednesday, July 6, 2011

at the lake...

i am finally finished with painting every stitch of woodwork and bookshelf in my bedroom and i am ready to get back to the kind of painting that is truly energizing, fulfilling, fun...i dragged my paints up here and i just found out we will be without family for the rest of the week and weekend so i am psyched!!  we do have plans with my cousin terry to play some golf tomorrow...to celebrate my birthday  (ahem)..but i think i can get a bit of painting in beforehand and then who knows...i have plenty of canvas and some projects to tackle - i just need to get my painting legs under me again.  meanwhile...this is the view from our deck..that's our pier that gets shorter every year as more and more sections either float away or fall apart...but we ( read: my son-in-law) lovingly erect it every year while contemplating the cost of a permanent dock/pier the likes of which grace our neighbors' homes.  but i digress...

No comments:

Post a Comment