Sunday, July 17, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!...Little Girl Golfer

6x6 oil on canvas panel
NFS
people may have thought i'd fallen  off the end of the earth...but i haven't...i finally finished painting my bedroom..(i'll take some pix)...and then when we got home from the lake, i finished putting the bookshelves back together.  then, for my next project, i got the laundry room in order....THEN...in between rounds of golf, of course, i tackled the studio once again...somehow it just gets away from me...i've been going through old art magazines and gleaning the articles i want to save, ripping them out and stapling them..at a much later date i will further organize them but for now i'm fairly proud of meself!  then..after watching that wonderful darrin clark win the open and crying most of the way through the last several holes...i trundled myself upstairs and got my paints out for the first time in more than a week.  of course by this time, my mind is swimming with ideas to try but i decided to be practical and do a painting that i really needed to get done...and so...my "Little Girl Golfer."  i'll be donating this to our local Rally for the Cure on the 29th of this month...a golf tournament to raise awarness for breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment