Sunday, April 27, 2014

saying good bye to the beach...

so tomorrow we leave this gorgeous island...we had a very rough start with so much rain for a few days..but when it's nice, it's very, very nice!!..warm and sunny and some breeze to boot...we've had such a good time on this annual couples' trip..been coming here to this same place for almost forty years...(my gawd..are we possibly that old???)...played golf at coastal pines, pine lakes on jekyl, sanctuary cove, heritage oaks on buffalo river..a salt water river connecting down the line to the ocean, and two rounds at fantastical Frederica!!.. don't know whether I mentioned that I brought down 20 pieces..ranging in size from 6x6 to 30x30...they are all now in Simon's on the pier..they tell me they sold one of my lighthouses yesterday..so blessed and thankful!!..now it's time to get back to the real world..two day drive and I hear we may have tornadoes through the south tomorrow...I will put a shield around our car and soldier on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment