Thursday, May 8, 2014

"Run, Baby, Run!" SOLD

so Harrison lake country club hosted a fabulous derby party last Saturday.  the committee, including mandy miller, nea ritz, kevina schumaker and cindy rhoades (forgive me if I've left anyone out!) did a fantastic job of decorating and asked to use my horse paintings as added ambience..i'm thrilled to announce that this piece has found a new home.  I helped to hang it on Tuesday.  the fellow who bought it is planning to surprise his wife, who fell in love with it the night of the party...this is such a thrill for me..i can't even tell you!!  ...and it's the second time in the past six months a husband has purchased a piece of my art to surprise his wife..how cool is that???..now it's on to the yard and spring planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment