Thursday, July 8, 2010

at the lake

well..it looks like i outsmarted myself!! we came up to valpo yesterday for a family wedding this weekend. i was planning to pack my paints and then decided i wouldn't really have time..what with all the golf, walks, canoeing, games, family time, etc. so we woke up this morning to rain! - and i know we need it because the heat and humidity are intense. we have at least 5 fans going and the only place you can be comfortable is sitting right smack in front of one! but really!? fortunately i've started a good book..my friend AJ brought me THE HELP to read and i started it last night. looking forward to that! - plus ..for my birthday, my hubby got me a new golf bag and some fabulous new freddie couples golf shoes!!!!! they look and feel like bedroom slippers but i can't wear them if we manage to ever get out today...too wet! anyway..with jen finally in her new home, i may finally find time to get back to the studio - i have some commission work to get to and i have to deliver a painting that i want to finalize a bit...so much to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment