Friday, May 29, 2015

So ...today...

So we ventured to versailles today...i mean, really?????.... Did anyone have to live like this?...no wonder the folks stormed the palace...but I have to say the gardens were gorgous!! And we had a delightful  lunch at petit venice...a restaurant on the grounds... Then on to a bus tour of mont martre...oh my mercy..I was in heaven!!...i took so many photos, my ipad lost all its juice!..i cant wait to get home to see what kind of fodder I have for painting... We tried to get into the restaurant where they filmed as good as it gets...the were booked but we did get to see where they sat...then happened to fall into a great local restaurant for dinner...walked back to our hotel...looking forward to tomorrow..le louvre and le musee d'orsey......if davey hangs in there with me, that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment