Monday, November 29, 2010

my united way santa...


36x36 mixed media on stretched canvas NFS
so this is the finished piece. my friend linda callahan (www.lcodesigns.com) just asked me to bring it down to the irwin house to see how it would look over the fireplace in the parlor. and it works!! what she didn't tell me was that reporters from the republic were going to be there taking pictures...yikes...hopefully they can find one picture they can use! and now it's on to the next event. linda wants me to paint the irwin house as it would look in mid-winter...snow-covered and cozy looking. so that's my next job...and it needs to be done before friday! gotta get crackin!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much more beautiful in person! United Way truly appriciates your effort and talent. It was a wonderful contribution and a new beautiful relationship has been created! Thanks again Susie, you rock!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete